Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The Magic of Dastkaar at Dilli Haat-My Video on You Tube



Everyone  who has been to 'Dilli Haat' loves it and I'm no exception. 

And this isn't the first time, I'm writing about it, nor is it going to be the last.

But this time, I'm sharing a very short  You Tube video( originally created by me on Flipagram) which I posted yesterday.

In this you can clearly see the buzz, vibrance and cultural excellence that we recently witnessed at Dastkaar held at Dilli Haat.

 Before I conclude,  a big Thank you to Cold Play as I've borrowed their most recent song 'Hymn for the weekend,' (making waves for more reasons than one in India.)

5 comments:

  1. That was quick and lovely video..Dilli Haat is definitely one of my favorite places too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow... that's lovely :-) And I loveeee Dilli Haat... it's a must-visit place for us whenever Desh and I are in Delhi... :-)
    Cheers, Archana - www.drishti.co

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good video :) Dilli Haat is always so colorful and enticing!
    Cheers, Arun - mytravelpedia.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks Manjulika, Archana, Arun and Ruchi- I guess everyone who visits Dilli Haat, can help but love it!

    ReplyDelete